What is Progress Place?
The Progress Place, Inc. is a powerful collaboration of Mental Health Professionals, Businesses, Administrators and Volunteers working together to support young people and the diverse problems confronting them.
We are a national accredited agency through Joint Commission, founded in 2011.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We recognize all of our clients are unique that’s why our treatment plans are tailored to accommodate each situation.
- Provides mental health care to adolescents
- Offers much-needed “intermediate” (Intensive) level of care for clients with needs too complex for outpatient setting
- Ideal for youth at risk of being placed out of the home
- Promotes stability and age-appropriate functioning in daily environments
- Provides counseling/behavior management, skills training and resources
Provides face-to-face therapeutic sessions focusing on treating patients’ predetermined condition.
- Emotional, behavioral, medical, social and intellectual evaluation by Board Certified Psychiatrist or Psychologist
- Treatment management and medication prescription as needed
STAY IN TOUCH
To contact The Progress Place, Inc. directly, please fill out the following form. When finished, click the Send button to send your contact request. You will receive a response from us shortly.
2302 Parklake Drive
Atlanta, GA 30345
Crisis Line: 678-894-0288 opt: 1